This is relatively straight forward website – to promote our training specialities and to take course bookings for the training courses we deliver across the UK.
We have drafted a mock-up of the home page to be used as the basis for discussions with the chosen developer – please see the attached Excel file. Functionality has been described in broad terms, but the developer should allow time for reasonable refinements.
The developer will be encouraged to suggest best practice in terms of security, functionality and user experience.
1. The site needs to convey an image that is appropriate to the UK sector that we work within (NGO / charity / third sector). Front-end design influences are [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
2. Site must be have the same appearance and function in all major browsers including Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
3. Some users of the site will be people with learning disabilities and/or mental health problems. Therefore the website UI needs to be very readable, usable and accessible. We will require the site to be viewable in different text sizes.
4. A solid and easy to use backend / CMS platform is essential. Efficiency is essential – we wish to enter training course dates course information etc, in one place only. Flexibility is essential – to change font, text size and colour – to make changes such as paragraphs, columns, line spacing etc – to change/ add/ remove hyperlinks within the text.
5. CMS must be flexible enough to allow new course subjects and dates to be added without involving coding / further development time. The CMS must be SEO oriented (URL, meta title and meta description must be completed manually). All pages should include Google analytic code.
6. We will require the developer to have a strong command of English – and the ability to communicate development issues via Skype.
7. As the buyer we will require the complete source code of the system. The seller must install the site on our web host. All codes and the final copyright will belong to us as the buyer. The seller must agree to a legal agreement stating these terms.
8. Following completion we will require 7 days to test the system. If all source code has been supplied is verified as working correctly we will release 75% of payment at the end of the 7 day testing period. If there are problems with the site we will require a further 7 day testing period starting from the day that the revised source code has been received.
9. To allow for any teething problems to be fixed we will pay the remaining 25% within a further 28 days.
10. We are looking to develop a long term working relationship with the right developer – following this project we have a larger project that is ready to go, and a very large project that we expect to launch in 2010.
If you are interested, please contact us with the following information:
1. Specify when you would be able to start and complete this project.
2. Provide portfolio examples of entire websites that you have developed.
3. Extensive knowledge of SEO will be an asset to this project. Please comment on how you would ensure the website is optimised for search engines.
4. Indicate the design platform / development language you would choose for this project, and the reasoning. Please state if you would use any open-source frameworks or libraries.
5. State that you have understood the requirements above and can develop and implement this site for us. Please also say if our terms are acceptable to you.
Many thanks for reading,
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1344 para este trabalho
Hello, I'm 10 years experienced in LIVA, an web design company in Vietnam. We designed many sites using Drupal and DotNetNuke like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.h Mais