Simple Drupal Blogs (latest version, Drupal 8.x)
Here's a rough sitemap/feature list:
- Home (email list signup in nav bar)
- Five Landing Pages (all identical code, just different content (text and images) for different topics) with Email List Signup (this will be SendInBlue integration - they have a Drupal integration according to their site)
- Blog with:
- Home page with latest posts
- Five Content Categories (though theoretically this should be dynamic down the line)
- Sign In / Sign Up functionality to comment (email, oAuth [Google, Facebook, LinkedIn]) - these buttons available on all pages of the website - logged in users need basic admin functionality to change email username, display name, password (if logged in with email vs Facebook/Google - users logged in with Facebook or Google don't need)
- Social sharing buttons with each blog entry
- Search Bar, Recent Posts, Categories, Tags in sidebar
- Search Bar
- Static Pages:
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Google Analytics
I will provide all colors, fonts, images and content for static pages (which will be configured to edit with WYSIWYG editors).
Design based on these theme pages: [url removed, login to view] AND [url removed, login to view] - email list acquisition AND [url removed, login to view]
The theme shared above and pages I shared are the style/look desired - will need to be deployed on A2 Hosting for one site, and Digital Ocean for the other three. Deployed with HSTS secure deployment.
Rate is US$200 or less (S$270 or less).
Note: Want built in latest version of Drupal 8
44 freelancers are bidding on average $314 for this job
Hello Dear, Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I would like to apply as a web developer in your job post. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
Hello, I have read your requirement I can do this work want to discuss more Relevant Skills and Experience Blog Install, Drupal, OAuth, Website Design Proposed Milestones $150 SGD - .