Summary of Scope
Oriel aims to be the first and only marketplace for sleep, becoming the definitive platform that hosts sleep related products, apps, doctors, and specialists, with an in-built diagnostic Q&A that helps users assess their conditions and make better purchase decisions. We want to build an MVP to test our value proposition by creating a website with a diagnostic function (a chatbot style Q&A quiz that users can take to learn about their sleep), and marketplace, directory function that provides leads to third party vendors and specialists. We have created a draft wireframe of the site we want to build, but we are looking for someone to help refine the design (providing a better approach to UX/UI) and build this MVP using no code development tools.
Here is the summary of high-level requirements
• Fresh, simple and light.
• Color theme, fonts, and logo to be chosen by us.
• Multiple pages, scrollable
• Functionalities to include:
o Quiz (that looks like chatbot) that offers personalized product recommendations based on a Q&A ‘diagnostic’. UI to be similar to Ada Health App.
o Canvas for displaying recommended items to buy - with link to Amazon below.
o Subscription section (like Contact form) – where users can provide the contact details.
o Directory section for list of doctors
• Standard SEO optimization.
• Responsive – On computer, phone and tablet.
• Social media friendly
The website must use analytics and be able to capture:
1. Where are the users based – location wise?
2. Number of users visit the page.
3. Length of time users stay at the page.
4. Which section users spend most time.
5. If possible, follow user’s mouse path.
6. Mouse clicks (where and when)
Platform – any no-code platform, that:
• Is easy to use, and can be used by non-technical team after project handover
• Provides inbuilt analytics or ability to connect with 3rd part analytics
• Is scalable and would allow us to grow and add functionality
• Can integrate chatbot + ecommerve functionalities
Expected Start – 1 week from now.
In your proposal, please:
• Recommend the platform you intend to use, including chatbot plugin
• Recommend the analytics engine
• Your approach to UX for the site (perhaps by shoeing examples of other websites look and feel)
• Examples of past relevant work
• Time to deliver
We have included some mockups of a few pages - these are just a handful of pages to give an idea. We also think the UX/UI needs to be much nicer than this!