I have an existing website which sells towbars and towing accessories. It is currently built on a custom CMS made by myself, however I no longer have the time to maintain it, therefore I am looking at transitioning the site to Shopify, allowing the client to make changes themselves.
I would do this myself but I do not have the time, I do have and can provide direct access to the original HTML and CSS as required. There is no framework and minimal external dependencies, the existing CSS and HTML in minimal and light so that should make the conversion simpler.
The main products are towbars and towbar electrical kits. The way the current website works is there are about 14K towbar configurations; multiple configurations may result in the same physical product SKU.
I will provide much clearer info on the above.
The core aspect of the site is the towbar finder or search. This currently works as follows:
1. The user selects the make of their vehicle from a hard coded list (eg BMW)
2. The current site pulls in a list of models from a DB belonging to that make
3. The user selects one of those models (eg 3 Series)
4. The current site pulls in a list of body types supported by the selected model
5. The user selects a body type (eg Saloon)
4. The user selects the age of the vehicle from a registration picker (eg 2017)
5. The current site takes all the above parameters (BMW 3 Series Saloon 2017) and selects from
the list of 14K configurations all compatible towbar configurations for that vehicle.
6. This list of configurations is shown to the user with filters based on towbar type and towbar manufacturer
7. The user selects one of these configurations and is taken to the product view page where they can add to cart and also view matching electric kits.
The site would also need to have customer accounts, and trade accounts if possible with differing prices. (This last bit I can work around)
I can provide and help with the following:
- Raw CSS and HTML for every current page
- SQL export of existing database or excel spreadsheets / CSV for all data
- Access to existing backend code if required.
Time would be about 3 - 4 weeks from present.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média £559 para esse trabalho
Hello I have read your description and i can do it as you want If you award me you can get good result in your deadline Please chat with me and discuss project Thanks and regards
Ready to start the work to Convert existing bespoke e-commerce store into shopify store , please check my recent similar work ,we can discuss more over chat, thanks regards kanta singh.
Hi there, Thanks for your interesting and I am very familiar with expo so I am sure high quality and fastest delivery because this area is main of mine and I am always online and I can start immediatly. Regards Oleg