This is a very small project:
I have a base install package of creloaded 6.2 (build 10) standard with a sample template. This setup needs to exist on the development side.
What I require is for a developer(s) to mirror my setup and activate/verify (Test) that all the INFOBOXES function as it should. Next is to document the steps, including screenshots and/or recorded screen video of the process and results. This documentation includes what was tested, how it was tested and what changes were made to code/database in detail to get INFOBOXES, if any, to function.
1. I will provide the base install file and sample template.
a. Install base application (development side)
b. Install sample template (development side)
2. Activate all INFOBOXES boxes via the Admin area.
3. Test that all the INFOBOXES appear and function accordingly.
a. Document all process such as:
1. Update to code/database (if any)
2. Screenshots or screen recorded video using an application such as Camtasia Studio of INFOBOXES matched to tested results.
4. Provide reference documentation, including screenshots and or recorded screen video such as with Camtasia Studio, of functionality.
5. Infoboxes can be found in the attached screenshot.
--Accurate and detailed documentation or video screen recording is required as this will be reverse tested for purpose of QA.