We need someone to finish the conversion of our website. [url removed, login to view]
1. [url removed, login to view] needs a landing page similar to what you get when you go to blogger.com. What is most important on the landing page is to have the CD frame (this applies to all blogs). The landing page should have a login box for the blog tool and a link to the signup page. Thirdly, the landing page should be dynamic in showing the 10 most recently updated blogs. A search engine for the blogs would help (search by username, blog name, keyword).
2. RSS Feeds (various locales) I need to have access to the code so that I can modify it from time to time. Last time I looked at the RSS feeds in News-News-News from Around the World, there was a lot of dead space. I'd like to be able to modify this as needed.
3. About Us Page. I need to know where this information can be edited. Right now it says things like "your store" and "your city". I don't see where in the backend tool this can be updated.
4. Product Import/Export. I need to know how to get data in/out of the system. What format is required, what are the fields, what is the process for upload, dowload?
5. Reporting. I need to know where the browsing data is for visitors so we can track trends in shoppers.
6. The store needs to be able to populate price.
7. The store needs to be able to check out customers and take their credit card information. Using [url removed, login to view] which is set up.
8. The store needs to be able to generate emails to mulitple vendors upon order placement. And have those e-mails only reflect what is relevant to what order is being placed specific to that vendor.
9. Articles should bring up author profile when author name is clicked instead of just showing the articles they have written.
Many of these tools may be available already in our tool, but have not been demonstrated. We need to know how to do them so that we are not constantly relying on a programmer to "hard code" changes for us. The hard coded stuff should be the stuff we don't want to change without having to go through red tape and a developer, not stuff we need changed on the fly.
We have been burnded in the past with web developers, do not bid on this job unless you're willing to be paid when the work is done.