Em Andamento

HTML validate and clean up

I have three coded html pages on a website that we are about to launch that I need someone to clean up, W3C validate, and make cross browser compatible. The pages are fairly clean already but just looking for suggestions on how to make them better and do away with any errors.

Thanks

Habilidades: Design de Sites

Ver mais: need someone validate html, check html clean, up, drailean, clean, clean up, cross browser compatible, html validate, html w3c, validate html, looking html, browser compatible, clean looking website, html pages website, html cross browser, need html pages, w3c errors, clean html website, html errors, html coded, html cross, browser design, website design launch, w3c design, make website compatible

Acerca do Empregador:
( 40 comentários ) Granbury, United States

ID do Projeto: #174792

Premiar a:

drailean

hello, please check the PM

$40 USD em 0 dias
(45 Avaliações)
5.5

21 freelancers estão ofertando em média $47 para este trabalho

dreamsweb

Hello see our work in PM

$40 USD em 1 dia
(183 Comentários)
7.2
evileyestudio

Please check your PM.

$60 USD em 1 dia
(147 Comentários)
7.1
edrishti

we can do this connfidently ...thanks

$70 USD in 3 dias
(24 Comentários)
6.0
sinisa

Hi, please check PM.

$30 USD in 4 dias
(63 Comentários)
5.7
XHTMLDeveloper

Please check my PMB.. Thank you

$55 USD in 0 dias
(43 Comentários)
5.2
msofredhi

Hi there, we are ready :)

$100 USD em 1 dia
(27 Comentários)
5.1
FlashForBolivia

I am an expert in XHTML. I can validate your CSS, XHTML code and crossbrowser(ie7 and firefox 2) all with W3C standards. Can I help you?

$65 USD in 2 dias
(5 Comentários)
5.0
expertMan

please send your site link. I shall visit. Thanks

$30 USD em 1 dia
(9 Comentários)
4.6
mistehbab

Hello, I have experience of building, modifying, cleaning, making pages w3, css, xhtml, html 4.01 strict compliant

$60 USD in 5 dias
(1 Comentário)
3.7
anindyabaruah

Hi, I can do it! Please check your PM!!!

$30 USD em 1 dia
(3 Comentários)
3.2
escapeboy

Please check PMB with demo link. Thanks

$30 USD in 2 dias
(1 Comentário)
2.6
Darkimmortal

I am experienced in validating XHTML and I can provide you with validated pages within an hour or so. Please PM me if you would like an example of my previous work or if you would like more information.

$35 USD in 0 dias
(3 Comentários)
2.2
onlineservices

Please check PM for details

$50 USD in 2 dias
(1 Comentário)
2.2
mizstress

Sending pm.

$70 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
yesv

Hello! I can do this job for you. Thank you!

$50 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
ae36

Expert CSS/HTML programmer. Will validate code w3c. Please see PMB for example coded sites. Regards.

$35 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
Teamcynosure

Dear Buyer, Please view PM. Thanks

$30 USD in 5 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
infotech9

Well We can do this in just 3 days, for that we will charge 60% in advance & remaining 40% after completion.

$35 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
adeelravian

CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM DON'T WORRY.

$30 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
SteveProg

MCSD.Net. (Microsoft certified professional programmer) qualified. Have worked with and taught HTML for many years. I will have it constructed to perfection. Kind regards Steve

$60 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0