Need a wordpress expert on fixing issues elementor/ACF/wpforms/flowmattic - agile approach
$2-15 USD / hora
I am looking for a wordpress expert with deep understanding of wordpress and multiple years on full time experience in wordpress fixing and requirements implementing.
We do _NOT_ require from you to be a master of good web design
But you do need to be a master of wordpress, wordpress fixing, plugins configuration and plugins usage
we require in depth expertise in
- wordpress + php fixing + configuration
- plugin configuration
- plugin config fixing
- implementations on
- wpforms pro
- ACF pro with custom posts
- ACF pro usage in Elementor pro
- mailpoet pro
- integration mailpoet + wpforms
- implementation of elementor with ACF
- flowmattic pro
- implementation of flowmattic with wpforms, mailpoet, elementor custom posts
you will get tasks assigned and explained over a video call and you summarize the call tasks into a letter of understanding. Afterwards you implement it.
The timeline for this project is more than a month, so I am looking for a web-cms-developer who can work efficiently and deliver high-quality work within the given timeframe.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Proficiency in above named tech stack
- Strong understanding of modern and sleek website design
- Ability to provide input and suggestions for improved functionality
- Experience working on projects with longer timelines and delivering on schedule
- working with freelancer.com timetracker app
- english spoken words in CEFR C1+
- we have a crappy or no web design
- we start with a meeting
- we provide you ideas what we have to the person who will do the design
- you provide us ideas in the meeting about the design
- we agree
- the person summarizes the task in written words or in a mockup
- we confirm
- the person implements the designs into elementor directly (from scratch or form samples)
- we discuss and move on with next requirements
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
are open book, if you prefer fixed price we are okay with it, anyway we will require an open book by expected billable hours...
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement & delivery
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
ID do Projeto: #37215711
Sobre o projeto
120 freelancers estão ofertando em média $12/hora nesse trabalho
WORDPRESS EXPERTS! We are working on wordpress since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Techwelfare