NOTE: I am looking for good code that is commented and structured well, I shall be going through all lines of code that is written. I will have future jobs if I like the code.
I have an internal website that creates vectormaps, google maps and mapbox maps amongst many.
The website is built in the stack as shown in the title. It is currently in progress and needs to be completed or at least part of it.
1) Setup authentication scheme (the scheme is there as we are using nextjs-starter template and has this embedded)
2) Account homepage to view maps and action to create a new map (vector map, or mapbox map)
3) Database (MongoDB) setup to store users (packages they are running, e.g. paid or not), maps, datasets, permissions
Vector (pin/marker) map:
4) Vector map creation is well underway and needs to be finished then need to mimick this for mapbox maps.
5) Store vector map styling on the vectormap class (as a state) and then save the whole thing on the database if the user saves the map.
6) Create legend for map
7) map title, source functionality and save on database
8) pin label styling (position, font, fill, stroke, show/hide certain lables and label style per category)
9) Pin/Marker shape settings
10) select the country or world, whether to have regional or country level vector maps etc.
Vector Choropleth map:
11) Same settings as the pin/marker map but for choropleth type map