Here is the revised Project 2.5 Outline as agreed upon. The budget is $320 with $160 to be released immediately. The timeline is 1 week from today (Sept. 12th) - due Sept. 19th.
The most important element is Directory 2 (see #6) - please have this done as soon as possible & loaded so we can begin testing.
1. Site Map - Please see [url removed, login to view] for an ex. - [url removed, login to view]
We do not need the 'Top Searches' or 'Shop by Features' we just need the listing of all possible Categories & sub-categories available on the site in alphabetical & hierarchal order as they have listed.
2. "Email a Friend" - On everypage (top right corner) - generates a pop-up & customizable email template.
3. "Set as Homepage" - Only on the Homepage - sets our homepage as the user's homepage.
4. "Bookmark This Page" - On everypage (next to 'Email a Friend') - automatically sets the select page as a favorite on the User's browser.
5. Shopping Blog
Please model the content of the following blog - [url removed, login to view]
We want to use our formatting, colors, font, etc.., but use their layout (besides the products on the left column). It is important that we are able to easily post blurbs using the admin panel & have the site's 'Recent Posts', 'Archives', 'Links', etc..
6. Directory 2 - [url removed, login to view]
This will be similar to directory 1 (expanded search results). We would like to use directory 1 ( [url removed, login to view]) as a base to start. Please remove the pricing of Directory 1 & change the button from 'Go to Store' to 'Find a Deal' - I will provide this button. Then instead of redirecting the user to the lowest priced product on the comparison page - please send the user to the FIRST product results on the Comparison Page.
7. New Homepage Layout - please model the format & layout of Ask.com. We want a simple homepage design to test please store this at [url removed, login to view] Please see the attachment for the design.
The design is to include 5-6 'Popular Product' images that we can change from the Admin panel. These images should link directly to general product searches (as with our normal homepage). This page will be linked to the normal search results for now. Font, format, c& colors should follow our current layout.
Our links should be in place of their links (highlighted on bottom of attached image).