I have developed a software program that allows people to create a Corporation quickly and easily in the United States. I want to sell it.
My goals are simple:
1. Create a landing page for my software where I can generate interest and act as a "squeeze page" to obtain a name and email address. I have an account with [url removed, login to view], which has email autoresponders and all of that. When then give me their email, two things happen. First, they receive an email link to a video of how to use my software. I am in the process of creating that myself. Simultaneously, they are taken to another page the sales pitch page, see 2 below.
2. Take people to the next page after they submit a name and email address. This page would be the sales pitch page. I have already created one that can be seen on coldcreekcompany.com. This is not an active page, just a mock up that is close to being done.
3. Create a link to a credit card card for various online purchase capabilities, such as paypal and a credit card account. I already have a gateway. See [url removed, login to view] to see how it works there.
4. After they pay, they can download the software. I do not not the best way to handle this, either email them the link or they are taken to screen for the download, or both.
5. I want the ability to upsell them on other products when they check out, such as 1 year free download in case they lose their copy, or a copy to make and store data for more than one corporation
6. Provide access to service support for the product.
7. The best example of what I want is the following: [url removed, login to view]
8. I am going to have similar links at the bottom for information, and the service support handled by an add-on that flows with the site.
9. I want to have an audio file with buttons to hear a voice when they come to my site, and the ability to pause, stop or play it
10. The website needs a simple clean header.
In summary, this site will be 3-5 pages long, with integration with my gateway for pay, and paypal, an autoresponder that captures their emails voluntarily, and some multimedia downloads. I have the software developed, an autoresponder company, I will have the video instruction done, I have the gateway, and I have a paypal account. I just need the darn thing thrown together.
I think it should be done in CSS. I want to be able to make changes myself down the road if need be. In the near future I will need SEO as well. I am willing to consider someone who wants to "partner" with me to maintain the in exchange for a piece of the action as people download my program. But that is to be discussed or bid separately by someone who knows SEO.
I would like to find someone who has done these types of websites before, and knows how to do them cold, not on a learning curve. Give me examples of what you have done. I do not need a bunch of originality on this project. I just need it to "follow the formula" of a typical sales pitch page offering a downloadable product, like a ebook type website.