We are looking for a developer that has experience with Java, MS SQL Server on AWS. This will be to implement a stripe integration with a website we are building. Our other developers will help get you up and going.
The task is to integrate Stripe and create new API calls for the website. The task is NOT to create a website or any kind of UI. The Stripe API will be used by this website. Most of the code for the new API calls should be put in files that will be provided. By this, I mean that no Stripe code should be added to other controller, service, dao or mapper files. You can however add new models. It might be necessary to add new tables to the database. Please decided what tables we need.
To work with the code an Ubuntu OS is recommended.
Overview of how the payment system is going to work in the website:
1. The user will pay for features using subscriptions.
2. The user can use a single subscription to pay only for a single application in their dashboard. It is not going to be possible for the user to pay for multiple apps using one subscription. There is one to one relationship here.
3. The user cannot move existing subscription to a different application. When they create a subscription they will have to select which application it is associated to and this association cannot be changed later.
4. There will be 5 kinds of subscriptions which differ in price and level of features that the user unlocks when purchasing a subscription.
5. For every 5 kinds of subscriptions from point 4 the user can additionally set a subscription length (1-12 months) and also specify a discount code. Those things also affect the price.
6. The user will pay for a subscription using a credit card.
7. When creating a subscription the user has to be able to provide new credit card information (billing information) or just select from a list of their previous billing informations.
8. The user should be able to update a subscription. This includes: subcription level, subscription length, discount code, billing information. Regarding billing information the user should be able to provide new billing information or select existing billing information.
9. When user is creating or updating a subscription they should be able to see final price before accepting.
10. The user should be able to cancel a subscription.
What API calls need to be created:
1. API call for creating a subscription. There will two modes here:
a) Creating a subscription with new billing information. The website will pass full billing information and subscription information in the parameters of the same API call.
b) Creating a subscription with existing billing information. The website will pass billing information ID (of existing billing information) and subscription information in the parameters of the same API call.
2. API call for updating an existing subscription. There will two modes here:
a) Updating subscription with new billing information. The website will pass full billing information, subscription information and subscription ID in the parameters of the same API call.
b) Updating subscription with existing billing information. The website will pass billing information ID (of existing billing information), subscription information and subscription ID in the parameters of the same API call.
3. API call for getting a list of all existing billing informations (including their IDs).
4. API call for getting a list of all existing subscriptions (including their IDs).
5. API call for cancelling a specific subscription (by ID).
6. API call for geting price information for a subscription that the user is about to create or update.
7. API call for returning basic information about all available subscriptions This would be subscription names, prices (ones visible at the top) and feature list.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE TOP, SIGN AND DATE THE ATTACHED NDA SO WE MAY DISCUSS MORE DETAILS OF THIS JOB. SAVE THIS FILE WITH YOUR NAME IN THE FILE NAME ALONG WITH STRIPE INTEGRATION.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $563 para esse trabalho
Pay me when your work is done and if you are happy with my work. Relevant Skills and Experience Currently having 5 years of experience in java and database development.