I am in need of a survey website as follows for an online game;
The first page is a simple login page. From there, it will go to one of the following pages;
*** See attached .doc file for more detailed description ***
There are about 60 "countries" who login every quarter and will fill out survey questions. Currently we have 129 questions broken down into 8 sections. The questions are all Yes/No type questions. Each question has a 'weight' attached to it, of either 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25. At the end of the survey, the user gets 4 final questions where they must provide a numerical answer. There must also be a link to a small help page, where a few explanations are given.
After they have completed the survey, they can view the following scores, calculated based on the answers they gave;
* Score brokendown by section (for this breakdown, the scores should be highlighted in the same way as the countries are, as detailed below. The section headlines will be clickable to show the questions themselves, and the answer given ... see attached file for more details.)
* Overall score
* Previous quarters' overall score
* A graph of their performance from this quarter
* A graph of their historical, overall score
This user will be shown a map with a lot of countries. Each country will be highlighted in one of four colors, depending on how they answered the survey.
If they score less than 40%, the country will appear in Red (255,0,0)
If they score between 40%-70%, the country will appear in Orange (255,204,0)
If they score above 70%, the country will appear in Green (0,255,0)
If they haven't answered this quarter yet, they will appear in Blue (0,0,255)
Each country will be clickable, and this will take you to the same overview page that the basic user sees after completing the survey. From here, when you click on a section title, you get a breakdown of that country's answers and from here, you can click on any of the questions, and you will get a breakdown of all the countries answers.
For the administrator page, we need the following elements;
* Ability to create/delete accounts (either Basic, Overview or Administrator)
* Ability to create/edit/delete questions & their point value
* Ability to edit country names
* A few more 'administrator' type controls
Lastly, you must be able to provide the hosting for this website. This includes domain registration, file hosting, bandwidth and whatever other incedental fees associated. We will select an appropriate webdomain for you to register. Keep in mind that this website will be relatively low traffic, so bandwidth shouldn't be a big concern. The speed with which you can finish this project will be taken into consideration along with the final price, so bid accordingly.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.