I'd like someone to redesign a website of a telecommunications company offering a variety of products/services mainly in a B2B market. This is a product/service catalog website without a requirement for online purchasing facilities.
Currently this is a Joomla based website, however we find that it does not fully meet our requirements. We looked at a number of CMS's and would be interested to run this site on Typo3. We are also quite open to suggestions.
Here's a list of things we require:
* Design a new template and configure required modules/components to achieve a fresh look and required functionality
* Simple, good looking and SE friendly design
* SEO friendly URLs, format and structure
* Alt & Meta Tags – Descriptive code in HTML and Images
* Titles, headings and subheadings
* Separate Landing Pages for Mobile, Business Phone, Internet, Home Phone etc
* Clear Retail Offers – Features and prices – BUY NOW
* Ability to have on the front page (and preferably any page) a number of “latest offer” boxes linked to products or product groups.
* Ability to have banner sections that would link to other places in the site or other related sites
* Strong call to actions – forms, emails, phone numbers, and possibly online chat/Call me feature
* Contact Form – possibly multiple depending on different calls to action across the site
* Site map
The site should be designed in Typo3 CMS.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $253 para este trabalho
you can see in websites [url removed, login to view] mentioned on our profile, that we have worked for the major organizations of pakistan including I can do this for you efficiently.