This project is for a 2 page template to be created that is inspired by [url removed, login to view] --I want to be clear that I do not want an exact clone of this site, only a template designed that is inspired by this site with its own unique features. I will list a more detailed description of what I want below. This template must be editable within dreamweaver and both pages must validate.
1. Creation of a poker related logo unique to my sites name which will be given to the winning bidder.
2. This project is for a simple 2 page template. The first page consisting of the home page with the features listed below. The second page is to be a forum which needs to keep the same look and feel like was done on burnandturn. The forum page must have top navigation and logo above the forum as was done on burn and turn.
3. For the top navigation buttons, I want to have them in the shape of a small oval poker table with the same rollover css features. However, please note I do not want images as the buttons that I need to edit everytime I want to change the text. The button should consist of just the shape of an oval poker table that will allow me to imput any text I wish. All side navigation is to be the same with only minor changes to keep the look and feel of this template.
4. I do not want any frames used anywhere in this template.
5. I welcome any suggestions that the winning bidder might find useful that might possibly make this site even more unique.
6. I would like the color theme of this template to be a deep blue.
7. I would like a space on my homepage for poker related news, so I guess I would need an area for rss and then once the project is completed I would need a brief breakdown of how to get poker headlines in the rss. Also, this rss needs to be search engine friendly that can be crawled by the spiders.
This project should not be all that involved, but I would like the winning bidder to be creative, yet keeping for the most part the look and feel of burnandturn. If there is anything I am not covering please include reasons in a pm. Thanks.