My name is Amy and I run a small digital design business.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English and have great communication skills.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of potential leads and contacting them
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Instagram, Dribbble and Behance (I can teach you)
4. Basic design skills for web and digital (wireframing, visualising and concepting)
5. Putting together proposals and quotes
6. Invoicing clients
7. Writing blogs or post captions
8. Target audience research
9. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
I'd like my assistant to have the following skills
• Ecommerce (Shopify)
• HTML (Not essential)
• Social media
• Designing with Adobe Suite
• Strong UX+UI knowledge
• Website modification / page creation / maintenance
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the GMT time-zone). I typically work 5pm-8pm.
3. Why you are a designer — What do you enjoy most about it?
$2-4 an hour
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $6/hora nesse trabalho
I am good in Typing. I will work on time and in good way. I will be very happy if you give me work. I will not give chance to complain. I will give my best in my work