Help needed to complete website ASAP.
1) Finish website (complete some of the pages on [url removed, login to view] website.
2) Need a way to update Chamber Spotlight, Current Events and Countdown to Christmas sections using wysiwyg editor FCKeditor integrated into MySQL database.
Items needed are:
a)secure login (user name and password) for user to update the database which contains the schedule for up comming events.
b)Database should contain all of the FCKeditor's formatting and information storing it in a MySQL database.
c) Should allow multiple users per website (I want to reuse this code/database project for other website's, but not multiple websites in one database)to edit the schedule. Allow users to be assigned to be administrators of the database and some to only add, edit but not delete. Admin users have full control. Of users and data in database (add data/users, delete data/users).
d) The website page (section of page) checks the database for time and date that the user selected for the information to be displayed.
e) Allow the data to be edited and the time/date to be changed or updated to edit the schedule (re-schedule the information with out having to re-inter all of the information).
f) The data would be stored in the database until the admin deleted it.
g) Have the program email the user if they forget their user name or password.
h) The database should have at least these fields.
1. Section of website requesting data
2. Time and date for scheduling data to be viewed
3. Data stored with formatting for that section requesting data
4. user name
6. type of user
8. Ability to assign priority to data to be shown. Range of 1 to 30.
9. Default value to be shown if no date is scheduled.
10. After the user login have the screen display a calendar by month and year. Let the user change the default display to 12 months, one month, one week or one day.
11. Allow the schedule be set by the Admin user (what time increments the data is displayed in. Like minutes, hours, days, weeks, month or months)
12. Allow the user to set recurring times for the data. Like every day, days, week month, months or year.
This project is just a start.
If this goes well then there will be more website work.
All software will become property of our company.
There will be no encryption of software.
Documentation of database and software code / project required.
Daily update by email required for this project.
All payments will be escrowed and possibly ½ payment upon ½ work completed.
Final payment upon satisfactory completion of work (satisfaction of our company) and testing of code.
You can host the project on your server until our company accepts the final product. Once the software in installed on our server and running then final payment will be released from escrow.