We are creating a stable of around 60 problem / opportunity specific websites that provide users with the ability to buy hypnotic / self help programmes in either MP3 or CD format. The kinds of problems / opportunities will include: insomnia, anger management, compulsive gambling and exam nerves.
Whilst each site will be completed independent and be access via different URL’s, they will all follow one basic formulaic structure, with the only differences being the primary site image, strap lines, the product image, the site content and the price. Everything else will be entirely generic.
The sites are all about the features and benefits of the product AND the call to action (i.e. buy now’). The designer needs to recognise that these elements are critical and that the eye needs to be naturally drawn to them.
The publishers intend to use Google’ web optimizer tool to test different combinations of primary image, strap line and written call to action for each site and therefore at least one additional primary image will need to be provided for each site.
2. Generic Site Structure
Each of the sites will follow a generic channel structure as follows:
• Buy Now
• About Problem / Opportunity / Why Hypnotherapy Will Work
• About Inspired Downloads
Each page will share the generic design / page constituents described below.
3. Generic Design / Page Constituents
Below is a list of the generic design / page constituents for each site:
• Header to include:
- a primary image associated with the problem / opportunity - Getting these right are critical – they must reflect the problem / opportunity showing ‘normal’ human beings
- primary header text relating directly to the problem / opportunity
- secondary header text relating to hypnotic program
- incorporating the primary navigation
• Text box with various pre agreed font types, colours, formats and sizes – all based on an agreed generic design template
• Buttons, boxes and icons in order of prominence / priority (potentially all placed down the left or right hand side):
• ‘Buy Now’ button – rank 1
• Image of ‘The Product’ – rank 1
• ‘Sample’ button – rank 2
• Hypnotist photo with intro – rank 3
• ‘Live Support’ button – rank 4
• ‘100% Satisfaction Guarantee’ button – rank 4
• ‘Credit Card’ icons – rank 4
• ‘Hacker Safe’ icon – rank 5
• ‘Pay Pal’ icon – rank 5
• ‘Email Friend’ icon – rank 5
• ‘Print’ icon – rank 5
• ‘Bookmark’ icon – rank 5
• ‘Alexa’ icon – rank 6
• ‘W3C’icons – rank 6
• Any other credibility enhancing icons we can find!
• Various SEO paragraphs and links to be defined
The project falls into two phases and we want costs for both:
Phase one will be to deliver the primary site design showing at least three examples of how the generic design will meet the needs of the entire portfolio, i.e. different problems / solutions.
Phase two will be to deliver against the entire portolio of 60 sites and for this we want a per site cost.
Any successful applicant will need to show examples of sites that are product sales focussed.