PLEASE Read Job Description Fully before responding!
This is NOT an informational only website. This is a Business to Customer (B2C and C2B) ecommerce site with custom workflow work involved. The site is currently ~80% complete.
There is an existing website built on Wordpress that needs to be updated.
High-level changes include:
• Validate that all links are working including email notifications.
• Clean up UI screens. Homepage UI is currently visually acceptable.
• Edit custom workflow i.e. review existing custom workflow and design mockups for redesign where needed (to be provided).
• Upon mockup approval, build, test, deploy.
• Create KPI Metrics reporting for website (including messaging, email notifications, etc.)
• Expert level skills in building websites with custom workflow requirements.
• Wordpress Expert.
• Expert level application development, ideally full-stack.
• The drive to provide optimized cross-compatible web applications that solve customer pain-points while maintaining high usability and user experience standards.
• Progressive Web-app development expertise preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality about the site.
• Excitement at the opportunity to take an active role in all stages of development conceptualize, design, build, test and release.
• Experience with social, e-commerce apps; simply the ability to ensure that the interactions between website and social media pages are functioning properly.
• Problem-solving and analysis.
• Creativity – the ability to not just read requirement but put on your user hat and design in such a way that you would want to experience the site as the customer.
• Technical aptitude to build out a site with custom workflow logic, B2C (Business to customer) logic, including forms.
• Professional attitude, confidentiality, and timeliness.
FINAL Output: Website is complete and market-ready including linkages to payment platform and social media platforms. Update the quick user guide for owner to maintain site.
Timeframe: 30 – 45 days
• Payment terms to be discussed
• If satisfactory, there is a bonus up to an additional $1200
Note: Much of the work on this site has been done. This should be more of a finish effort which we will share in detail when we talk. Detailed requested fixes will be shared during discussion. Thank you.