Hi WPF Pros!
I have developed a mockup of a Windows desktop app. Traditionally this would be a Windows Forms app, but I'd like to see what a talented person can do to it with WPF.
What I'm looking for primarily is a slick looking interface. Maybe glassy, somewhat Web 2.0ish.
1) A soft glow on button hover.
2) A soft glow for the Enter event for textboxes, numeric updowns, and comboboxes.
3) A soft glow when clicking a numeric updown's arrow.
4) A soft combo-box drop down action, like opactity 0-100%, or a roll-down effect.
5) An appropriate glow/highlite effect surrounding a new item when added to a ListView (at index 0).
6) The amount of glow and other effects should be customizable.
This job is just for one window. If I like the result, there maybe several more windows (panels with controls actually) to be done.
I'll send you the mockup on application, but there's room for your creative input.
By the way, please mention "Re. Slick GUI" at the start of your reply so I know you've actually read this. There seem to be automated replies coming in for jobs. I won't respond to any replies that don't have it!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $185 for this job
Hi. I have a friendly team. We love our work. We are experts in graphics and media development. Look at our site: [url removed, login to view] . thank you!