I would like to create a website that would allow people to create their own "I love me" song. I believe that listening to a song with yourself saying "I love me" is a very powerful self-acceptance tool. It worked for me and I would like to share this for free through a simple website and offer the possibility to make donations to me.
I have no idea if this is something feasible, because there is a need for recording and transformation.
First of all, the website should be extremely user-friendly, simple and easy. It should work as follows:
- Recording of the voice (+/- 3 secs). The person just needs to record "I love me" or equivalent in his language.
- Recording should be transformed with a filter (Like 'Ambient Vocals' in the app Garageband for Mac).
- The transformed recording should be added as a loop to a fixed predefined song.
- The obtained song should then be accessible for download in mp3 format to the user.
- Download the mp3
- There should be a paypal donation button, so people can make donations to me if they want.
- There should be sharing buttons (Facebook, email,...)
Thank you for your input!