We have a fully functional live windows project that is launched with some major clients in the US, one being a top 10 internet site. The product is a new type of advertising platform that offers downloadable titles within an installer.
Basically, we need an Objective C port of our C++ code for Mac OS X that operates exactly the same as our current version.
Some examples of the operation:
* Basically a very slimmed down version of nsis
* Parses json
* Displays remote pages within dialogs
* Executes system level commands
* Checks registry keys/indicators of installations
* Checks search settings
* Plugin detection
The downloadable software has two primary actions:
1. Detection of currently installed titles/settings/etc
2. Parse and display of json into dialogs
The programmer will have access to the C++ code to assist with the port (which should obviously make this much easier).