Need someone to create a windows .bat file that does the following:
1) Takes the following parameters as input:
[url removed, login to view] -ftp_address [url removed, login to view] -ftp_username amituser -ftp_password abc123 -ftp_folder /usr/home/ -filename_ext txt -program_to_execute [url removed, login to view]
2) Logs into that ftp address with given user/pw.
3) gets the filename that has the extention For example [url removed, login to view] and stores that filename in a variable $FILENAME.
4) Will then call another .bat file passing that was retreived from step 3 as a parameter and calling the program_to_execute For example [url removed, login to view] -filename $FILENAME
This script will login to an ftp site, get the filename with the required extention and call another script using that filename. That is it!
* Budget is $45 USD, do not bid over that amount please.
If you have any questions, PM me!
- Login to FTP site
- download the file, unzip if *.zip extension
- execute a .bat script passing the filename as a parameter
- filename_extension (*.txt *.dat *.csv *.zip)
- download_folder (place to download file, where script is running from)
If you have any questions, contact me