The Goal is to deliver a working Windows Console Application that achieve the following :
1. Backup/Restore Firebird 2.5 DB, all Parameters being read from an INI FILE.
2. Perform Several SQL Operations on the Restored DB: SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE AND ALTERDB
3. Modify INI Files according to result of a SQL SELECT.
4. Launch External exe's and grab the return code.
5. Update DB1 according to the result of DB2 SELECT.
The App Should accept some Parameters.
Login should be enabled to console and/or Log File.
Deadline for delivering is August 15th.