I m trying to implement a maze program for which i have attached the detailed requirements in doc file.
1)User Stories to Implement**
* Buy/Sell Item (requiring the exchange of money and consideration of weight restrictions for the player)
* Encounter Hostile NPC
* a "combat state" is triggered when players are co-located with hostiles
* the NPC has the first attack (this is simply a message saying that the "NPC attacks you but has missed" rather than an implementation of the entire combat subsystem)
* the player now has an "attack NPC" command at their disposal
* attack NPC informs the player that their attack was successful and the NPC is now dead (if the NPC is hostile). If a weapon is being wielded then it should also be displayed. For example
You have attacked (name of the hostile) with a dagger
(Name of the hostile) is now dead
* * or it informs the player that they cannot attack friendly characters
* Get / drop item (consideration of weight restrictions for the player)
* Unlock door (requires getting a key)
* List Inventory (give a list of all items held by your character)
* Look around location (describe what you see and where the exits are)
2)Nuint Tests, weild command to be implemented...