We are purchasing this poker client:
[url removed, login to view] (click the download link; it's virus free)
Technical details are attached to this description as .doc documents.
We need a software team to do many things with this software:
1) We need to revamp the graphics for the lobby, tables, cashier, sign in, etc... We want to move toward something similar to the downloadable client available at [url removed, login to view] (see screenshots for demo purposes; we don't want an exact copy, just something much closer to that than we're at now and within our budget). We can provide screenshots to your team so no design conceptualization will be necessary, only implementing our design from screenshots.
2) We need P2P Flash integration to share webcam/audio without using bandwidth from our servers. We will also need a simple abuse system integrated for users to report camera abuse. Tables will have up to 10 players each and all webcams must be displayed simultaneously at their spot on the table. More details on the abuse system can be given upon request.
3) We need to change the play money from dollars to points (i.e. 2000 points instead of $2,000) so there is a clear distinction between real money ($$) and play money.
4) We need secure installation on our dedicated servers after all changes are complete.
5) We must block all IP addresses from Costa Rica from accessing our website and poker client.
Teams bidding on this job should be able to provide examples of past work and have the following skills for our project:
2) Integration of P2P audio/video sharing for up to 10 people/table (Cirrus/Flash or another method; please elaborate in your bid)
3) Server programming knowledge for consultation when we begin installation and launch on our dedicated server
Thank you! We look forward to working with you. All technical details we have are attached to this job description. We have been promised the source code is well commented and easy to work with. Our budget is $5,000-$8,000.
We have just received source code samples from the provider and they can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
This should help you to give an accurate sample.