Create a juke box app using personal ITunes music library
Runs on **Mac** and **IPad
**A simple-to-use app allows the users to add music titles to a playlist in a very comfortable way, as known as in old juke boxes. The screen shows a kind of juke box, a not authenticated user can? select and search a title or genre? and add the title? to the playlist.
Only an administrator/authenticated user can remove titles from a playlist.
With this application you can run a party or event and allow your guests to select the "playing next" music titles.
Requirements for project 'Event Juke Box'
Let decide your party guests whats playing next
This juke box application is an additional feature to the default Itunes-player to let select your guests the music titles in a comfortable and funny way.
The owner has an Itunes music library. When “Event Juke Box?? starts, it reads all music titles/genres and let the user choose some titles.
There are the following requirements:
* Nice designed juke-box look and feel; in later versions, skins can be selected to modify this look-and-feel
* simple drag-n-drop mechanisms or use buttons to apply changes
administration by owner:
* owner can start “new event?? and enter a title of this event and a set of genres the juke box can play when no playlist-titles are accessible (e.g. when no one entered titles to the playlist). The event-title is all time shown in the juke box
* The owner can decide whether the user can enter its name when a title is selected or not
* owner can remove titles from playlist when not played yet (e.g. “remove??-button with password-protection)
* owner can clear playlist (titles played)
* owner can start/stop/load event (e.g. prepare the event and start playing music later; or replay all titles) and playing music
* when event/music was started, all changes can only be done by entering a password (=user protection)
* The playlist (titles played, titles to play) is saved automatically with the event
* a user (a guest) can see the music information
* song actually playing (title, artist, duration of song total, played)
* next song (title, artist)
* playlist (“coming soon??, title, artis)
* a user can search in the Itunes-library by title,genre,artist and gets a result list
* a user can add a title from the resultlist to the playlist (add title at the end) and eventually enter its name
* the users name appears also at the playlist ('a wish from....') if applied
* a user cannot remove a title from the playlist
* when the owner starts the event, the juke box plays titles from the predefined genres when there is no playlist
* when users added titles to the playlist, these titles will be played next in order they were added
* If no more titles are on the playlist, the jukebox again starts playing titles from the predefined genres in the event
* There is no limit in length of the playlist
* When the playlist is replayed (e.g. loaded event), no more available titles are skipped
* This application can run on MAC and Ipad