1. Graphical interface with modifiable MP4 playlist manager.
2. Can add, remove, or sort MP4's.
3. Play and Stop button.
4. Error dialog on mediafilesegmenter failure.
5. The GUI should show the length of the MP4 in the playlist.
6. Configurable FTP target.
7. Configurable mediafilesegmenter options.
8. Configurable between "Live" or "VOD".
9. When you hit play, the file is sent to mediafilesegmenter and .ts and .mp3u file are uploaded to FTP target based on mediafilesegmenter options. The idea is to simulate a "Live" broadcast from a VOD file. Typically, a .ts segment is 10 seconds long. The m3u8 file updates every 10 seconds. Both that 10 seconds of ts file and the corresponding m3u8 file should be uploaded via FTP (Does this make sense to you?).
10. .ts files uploaded to the FTP server that are older than what is listed in the m3u8 file should be deleted.