This project is the conversion of a sample MS Access application that behaves much like an MS Outlook calendar. It is called Access Sample and uses two ActiveX controls from CodeJock Software ([url removed, login to view]).
The project consists of 4 forms and 4 tables which are included in the sample.
I would like to rename these components as follows:
As Is Tables To Be Tables
As Is Forms To Be Forms
No changes to the structure or contents of these tables or forms is required with the following exception:
frmCalendar uses two activeX controls
In the sample application these controls are old versions of the most current controls which are included in the attachment and can be used on an evaluation basis for 30 days.
The project has five tasks:
1. Download and install Codejock Calendar and DatePicker controls either from their site ([url removed, login to view]) or use the attached evaluation file.
Once this file is installed, the application can be found at
Program files>Codejock software>ActiveX>Xtreme Calendar ActiveX 15.0.2>Samples>Calendar>Access
2. Rename the forms and tables as above.
3. Modify all VBA code to reflect the new names for forms and tables.
4. Replace the CalendarControl1 and DatePicker2 controls with most current versions
5. For $15 bonus, write code that uses DAO rather than ADO to manage the data. If done, comment out ADO code, do not delete it.
The finished code must work with MS Access 2010.
This project must be completed within the free thirty day evaluation period for these controls.