I have an existing preventative maintenance program which I would like updated for use with all existing Microsoft operating systems. The updating would include a couple improvements to the functionality of the program.
1. adding a job completion text box to the main work order window.
2. In the search function, install a multiple record delete function so that any or all records can be deleted together. At this time the delete button is fixed to the highlighted record. At present it is done one at a time.
3. On the work order itself provide for lines for notes.
4. On the install page for '95 and '98 additional files I need to make the directions clearer for continuing.
[url removed, login to view] these into the database as needed.
I can provide the souce code and the program itself for this project
My overview for this project is that a worker will make several changes( not more than 5) ie adding a job completed "Notes" box to the existing record window. This would be entering a script box to the existing window.
I will provide the existing Source code for this program to the choesn programmer at which time we can discuss other changes I want and the worker can suggest.
Any changes must be tied into the existing code and function properly.
I don't mind making a down payment to the programmer and all payments will be made thru paypal and thus thru vworker.
The present system is self installing and has it's own properly functioning database now.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 3, 2011 2:21:32 PM:
Thanks for your patience as I am working out details. I will edit the project to include the present source codes, the program exe itself, screen captures to illustrate what I want.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 3, 2011 3:00:52 PM:
I have uploaded all the files I said. If you need more to lok at then ask. The original program was written in VB6 pro and used an access MDB which is included in the setup files.