My company needs an application made that allows users to create an SSH tunnel to my servers and pass traffic from a specific game through the tunnel.
- It needs to be simple and be 100% compatible with Win XP, Vista and Win 7.
- Needs to be installed through an installer.
- Auto detects when a user runs the specified game and makes sure it passes the game data (specified by port) through the SSH tunnel.
- Auto load on windows startup.
- Auto connect on windows startup.
- Display a splash screen on startup.
- Appears in task bar when minimised.
- Small taskbar menu when icon is right clicked.
- Useful error checking. No generic message for all errors.
- When minimised to tray, notification bubbles out of taskbar to show connecting/connected/disconnected.
We already have a basic layout/design that we've chosen to assist.
We are not concerned what language it is written in as long as it is 100% compatible with Windows.
Any other info can be given on request.