I need some support with server installation with windows server 2012.
1. Give me a tested link to download windows server 2012.
2. Provide me a tested method to crack windows server 2012.
3. Help me with the installation on a new HP server.
4. After the installation is finished help me with the setup.
5. Choosing right RAID in case of disk failure (the server has 2 x 1TB hard disks)
5. The server will be installed (actually will replace an old one with window server 2003) on a small company with about 8-10 pcs.
6. Create user account for every employee.
The main setup of server will be:
1. Every employee will have a user account on server. The client pcs will be on same domain with server. When they start their pc’s they press ctrl+alt+del in order to provide username (and empty password)
2. The programs for every employee are running locally on their pc and not on the server. Only the personal files are synced with the server, nothing else.
3. The user folders are synchronized with the account on server.
4. One folder on server will be shared and will maped on every client pc in order to have access on companies files (word, excel, etc).
The setup of the server will be at the place of my own company. We will contact through skype, teamviewer etc. After we finish we will transfer the server on the company which will work it. There we will plug it in to the network in order to work with client pcs.
I think that’s all. Please give me an estimation of time - charge for this job.