I am looking for an experienced professional to install a 2-node Exchange Server 2019 cluster.
This should be fully operational on my Lab servers (so this is supposed to be a Proof of Concept installation), receiving and sending e-mail, working with AutoDiscover, ActiveSync, and Microsoft Outlook (MAPI).
No POP and IMAP.
Server-to-server communication, and internet exposure (OWA and ActiveSync) should get public certificates generated with LetsEncrypt (with auto renewal).
As part of this deployment, you should install and configure:
- Windows Server DNS
- Exchange Server 2019 (2 nodes)
- IIS ARR to expose and protect Exchange
- Generate the public DNS settings for anti spam (DKIM, DMARC, SPF, etc)
- Install and configure anti-spam/anti-malware
- The working Exchange Server 2019 cluster deployment
- A detailed document describing all installation and configuration steps, which should be fully reproduceable to install my real deployment
OBS: The most important deliverable is the document. This should reflect the PoC deployment which I should see working, according to these requirements.
I will provide you 4 Windows 2019 servers to perform this deployment.
Please place your bids.
Thanks in advance.