- We have Installed Windows Server2016 Standard [Dell Rack Server X5660]
- Domain setup for the user already installed.
- Now some user wants to access it from home? (Outside Network)
Work to Do:
- Freelancer can connect via anydesk & do changes in server/add features.
- Modified the ports of the Router if required (Dlink router / TP-Link TLR480 Load balancer ) | No firewall available in the network.
- No static IP available
- In case of server restart or dynamic ip change/freelancer must advise how to change the config for future.
27 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹8352 nesse trabalho
Hi there use my 10 years of experience system administrator, will send you details about my past project just ping me and release payment after satisfaction project complete
Hello, I am interest rested in this and we can setup Remote Desktop Service for this. Do you have leased Line for internet ? Please ping for a discussion. Thank you
Hi i have read you issue i can enable remote access of your server from outside the network i will do this by making changes in your internet modem configurations by port forwarding contact me to discuss in detail
As per your requirement you need a solution for domain access for remote users connected via Internet, solution is setup VPN Server. I can setup a VPN connectivity for your server for remote access.
I am having a full knowledge on remote operations and I know how to guide users to do remote operations properly through phone calls. I had done these processes on covid lockdown.