Existing VB App Migration to .NET
* Need to convert an old VB Application to Visual Studio (.NET) Application either in C#/VB.NET
* Migrate Database from MS Access to SQL Server
* Need to have login management system for Admin/Normal Users to login.
* Main Forms consists of Order Entry Form, Customer Details Form which also allows Payment Entry, display past payments and outstanding invoices, Products Form, Special Pricing Form which allows operators to enter discounted rates for some customers on some products.
* System generates Invoices and Statements for Customers on daily basis.
* System should allow Regular Orders (Set Orders) to be processed on daily basis.- This are fixed orders which are entered into the system on daily basis.
* There are about 10-15 various Reports which help operators to get statistics and information from the database.
Need the Developer to give updates on the system on weekly basis to ensure the progress of the work performed.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
MDI Application with Few Forms like
Order Entry Form
Customer Entry Form which also allows operator to enter/view/edit payments
Credit Entry Form
Products Entry Form
Special Pricing Form
Route Sequence Entry From
The system also has few reports as below
Invoices for all customers or individual customers
Statements showing outstanding invoices
Statements showing payments history
Product packaging sheet printed at the end of the day (by category/by type)
Customer Details - Customer Phone and Address / Customer Open for Day / Customers without order for the day
Product statistics for selected time frame