It looks like our AD was corrupted, and we need the help of an expert to fix it.
As it stands, we have done the following:
· Unjoined all workstations from the domain
· Reinstalled Server 2008
· Added the AD and DNS Roles
· Rejoined some workstations to domain
The workstations that we have joined are not obeying our GPO, and it probably has something to do with a few errors appearing in our event log on the workstations. Errors are:
· Event 1055 - The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows could not resolve the computer name. This could be caused by one or more of the following: ...
· Event 1085: Windows failed to apply the Folder Redirection settings. Folder Redirection settings might have its own log file.
· Event 40961: The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the server LDAP/[url removed, login to view] No authentication protocol was available
We will provide VNC (using the latest UltraVNC) access to our Domain Controller and two workstations, and we'd like to be on the phone with you either by phone or on Skype while you work on this.
We need workstations to obey GPO and for Roaming Profiles (through GPO) and Folder Redirection to work. All permissions/shares are already setup correctly, and everything should work as soon as the workstations obey the GPO.
$25 bonus if complete within 3 hours of bid acceptance
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Server: Windows Server 2008 R2
Workstations: Windows 7