We are an Internet security solution provider for small to enterprise networks. The products we sell are designed to protect businesses from all levels of blended threats on the net.
We are looking to hire a whitehat hacker who can create "how-to" videos demonstrating hacking techniques. We will then use this information and share it with our network admins who can then learn how to protect their network from these attacks.
1) Candidate must have current knowledge of common hacking techniques.
2) Must be able to demonstrate how the attack is performed.
3) Record video demonstrating the attack.
4) Document the steps in text format.
5) Provide links to resources so the attack can be reproduced.
6) For this initial project we need (4) videos.
7) Videos should be 3 minutes or less.
8) Must have clearly understandable spoken English.
9) Videos should be shot in 1280x720 format.
10) Video must be delivered in AVI, Camrec or MP4 format.
We are looking for a long term relationship with a candidate that actively learns new techniques and can generate at least 2 videos per week.
When submitting your proposal please include any past work or videos you have done.