General server configuration and support. We provide a Windows software application which our clients rent and access using Remote Desktop/Terminal Services.
Someone/Team who can be contacted to provide server configuration. All will be provided "ready to go" by our hosting/dedicated server supplier.
1) Knowledge of configuring Terminal Services CAL's
2) Defining users - 1 per client
3) Server performance problem diagnostics
4) Backup/Restore knowledge, probably in conjunction with our hosting partner
5) Printer setup
6) No web services
7) No other applications except our own
8) Configuration of Firebird SQL or possibly MSSQL
9) Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/5/8
10) Documenting all procedures/scripts you follow/create
This is a long term requirement. As we add servers to our portfolio, I want this person/team to be instructed and they rapidly configure (all should be the same).
We are a global business and we may appoint 2 winners, one to cover "The Americas/Europe" and another for "Europe/Asia".
We are not looking for server hosting or provision, just the skills to configure and support it.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
I am Manager of IT Services Team located in Russia. We are providing off-site support for hosting solution generally based on Windows platform. Please let me know if you are interested in my support.
I am working as remote system administrator. I have handling windows server 2003/8, manage ADS, Sql Server, I can configure and support you clients well.
I am from India, working with windows server 2003/8, manage ADS, Sql Server, vb.net, Novell Netware, Visual Foxpro since 1994. I can configure and support you clients well.