The application must:
Search for active Bluetooth devices at timed intervals, user definable from 15 seconds to 3 minutes
Create a connection and provide content to each device discovered if the devices or user declines the connection, a record of this must be kept and not represent for a definable time set by the administrator
Keep a log up to minimum of 90 days of the following:
• Devices that have received the content.
• Devices that rejected content including time and date
• Duplicate devices including time and date
• Allow searches on the available criteria
• Perform analysis based on number of successful transmissions and graph the peek periods for reception of message
• Allow for future upgrades of the statistical analysis
• Have the facility to define contents (text, images etc) with associated delivery options. Delivery options should include "start/end date/time", "regular activation at certain times (i.e. daily between 12:00 and 14:00)" and "expiry of content" – in other words, a play list/scheduled program list
• Content entry forms for text – media such as images, video and audio should be uploaded into a directory on the server and stored for future re-use.
Content entry forms for text – media such as images, video and audio should be stored in in sub folder to allow for central or remote network administration of the files to be sent
• Provide for having more than one content available/active at any one time.
• Random or specific available content can be sent to each discovered Bluetooth device a record to be kept
• Multiple Profiles – keeping a loadable record of content playlists/program schedules. For example, many playlists/program schedules would be kept under a profile
• Provide a window for viewing traffic/activities. This would be used to verify that the system is functional and it is actually discovering devices, establishing links and sending content. Of course, this would also be used for troubleshooting when needed
• The application must be able to repel incoming objects without affecting out-going content
The entire application will run on a windows based desktop in the background, and can be accessed via a web admin panel. The application must allow nominated Bluetooth hardware to be connected to it.
Online license authorisation or other method of controlling the software distribution is a requirement.
Future bluetooth devices maybe added and will need to implemented at a future date
Please submit your bid/proposals, together with comments regarding the configuration of specific hardware such as access servers, into networks, etc
A demo will be required prior to completion the final product will be wholly owned by the ourselves.
There maybe a requirement to recomplie to other for operation systems
Please specify your ability and any relevent experience in the cope of the project Linux would be considered as a possibility
PLease only apply if you can do the project