A have a windows 11 home 22H2 (10.0.22621) desktop with some specific issues I would like fixed:
1) I have purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Delux (base game + 2 x DLC's) from Steam.
It worked for a time, now when I press start in Steam the system looks like its loading, then goes back to asking me if I want to start. I believe the error happened after a Windows video driver update though I am not 100% sure;
2) I have purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate (base game + extra cars & scenery), this was also working for a time, now when I start from the XBOX PC app, it looks like its loading, then goes back to the XBOX screen asking if I want to start. I believe both games stopped approximately the same time, so may have the same issue;
3) Windows Explorer is extremely slow displaying directories. If I access a directory from an M.2 or SSD storage device, it can take 30 seconds - 1 minute to display, even directories only containing a small number of files. Storage devices are 500 GB M.2 with 32 GB Intel Optane cache & 2 TB SSD. System also has 2 x USB drives attached (13 GB & 15 GB);
4) Command prompt, run as Administrator, is not launching a command prompt (my account is in the Administrator group);
5) More often than I would like, program crash overnight (while the computer is unused) for no apparent reason. The common factor appears to be programs using a lot of memory, even though a lot of swap space is available should the physical RAM be exhausted. I would like this looked into.
I would like a quote for all these issues to be corrected (via remote login) please.
Detailed PC spec is below:
Base machine is a HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0011na (HP product number: 9MF73EA)
(If you are not familiar with the HP AIO series, they are 32" desktop screens with a built in notebook PC).
I have added additional RAM (DDR4 PC4-21300 2666MHz 260-pin SODIMM - 16 GB x 2),
added a second screen (HP U32 4K HDR Monitor)
upgraded the SSD (Kingston SKC6002048G - 2TB), everything else is factory stock.
GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (Mobile), installed driver: 220.127.116.110
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, installed driver 18.104.22.16864
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 11 Home
Installed on 21/09/2022
OS build 22621.900
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média £135 nesse trabalho
Lets start working! I can fix your computer in 30 minutes... or... I will not accept any money! Do you wanna try? I'm over 20 years of experience... lets try!
Hey there i have a solution for above issue with Windows update. Lets connect to get it fixed for you so that you will be able to run all apps as it used to be.