Overview: Modify the existing WORD template to suppress blank lines if no data present
The attached file, [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] are used to generate a catalogue of classmates and their information. Some of the classmates supplied answers to a biography questionnaire which needs to be printed. The attached [login to view URL] word document is ok, but it does not suppress a line if information is missing. It is desired that if there is no information for a particular questions, both the prompt, answer, and extra line are suppressed.
The attached PDF file, [login to view URL] shows the current output from the mail merge. [login to view URL] shows the DESIRED PDF file. Notes in RED and for explanations of the differences only.
Mail merge is accomplished by connecting [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] and connecting the query MEMORYBOOK
Key items to retain in the merge
1) One (and only 1) blank line between each of the bio questions
2) Different font and size of the question and the response
3) Suppress of the prompt, response, and the blank line if there is no response
4) Suppress of Spouse, Address1, Address2, City,St, Phone, email if there is no information (can NOT use the address block item)
5) Retain use of a table (but may modify table to have a separate row for each question. Do not break a question/response for a particular question across pages
6) Photographs will be inserted in the table at the top (I will do this)
TIMING: Need completed word document asap.