I need someone to get info from an old website into our new website with a Wordpress background. You'll just be copying and pasting, selecting and adding images and adding some text from the other site that you can't copy and will need to type. There are around 20 products to be entered. I did one of these and it took me 7 minutes - your time may vary.
Here are the instructions. If you accept the project I NEED YOU TO START RIGHT AWAY (LIKE NOW) and I'll send you wordpress access.
The new website is [url removed, login to view] You can see the 6 categories of potato chips on the home page.
The old website is: [url removed, login to view] There you will see the same categories of bags and one other category we're not using. You won't see the Bold Unsalted that is on the new website as it is a new product.
1. Click on Media >Library and then click on "unattache" at the top under "media library" - this will show you all the images that you'll use in this project.
2. Assuming you're using Chrome, right click on the tab and choose duplicate. That will open a new tab with this. Keep it open for reference.
3. Go back to tab you were on
4. Click "Product" > Add New on left panel
5. Where it says "Enter title Here" add the name of the first product. To find the first product, just look on the other tab you opened and pick one of the bags. You may need to open the picture of the bag to see the name as their abbreviated in the file name.
6. In "Enter first tabbing label" you'll put "About This Flavor"
7. In the big text area you're going to enter the description from the product from the old website. The description will be the same for each product in a category. That is, all the flavors of each kind of chip will have the same description.
When you click on the category bag on the old site it will take you to a page on the new website. To fix this, you'll need to replace the [url removed, login to view] part with [url removed, login to view] and hit enter. That will give you the correct page from the old site.
8. In the "enter second tabbing content" you'll put "Ingredients"
9. In the text area for the second tabbing content, you'll need to click on the "nutrition facts" link next to the flavor on the old site, and then you'll have to retype the ingredients you see on that label in this area.
10. In the third tabbing content area you'll put "Nutrition Facts"
11. In the text field you'll click "Add Media" and then find the nutrition label for this flavor. When you click on a nutrition label it will show you which one it is on the bottom right. when you find the right one, choose alignment left, and full size. Then click "insert into post" That will insert the label into the post.
12. The next field is "enter the external link" Add this link: [url removed, login to view]
13. On the top right of the page you'll see "categories" Put a check in the Category that flavor belongs to.
14. Below that is "Featured Image" Click on Set Featured Image and choose the right bag for that flavor.
15. In the top right click the blue button, "Publish", you're done with this flavor.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $28 para esse trabalho
Hi, I'm an analyst in systems. I have good skills in wordpress and drafting. I expect lots of free time, so I could use work well. I hope to be selected. Thank you very much.