I just migrated my Drupal 5.1 Website Over to WordPress 2.2, only problem is, I can't get my Member data to migrate over using the script that I have. This is a very small project that should only take an hr or 2. So this project would entail the following -
1) Migrate Drupal 5.1 User and User Group data over to WordPress 2.2
2) Setting my Wordpress install to be the main domain
3) Adding the MU Wrapper to my installation
4) Port a UserPoints module over to WordPress
5) Custom Theme Development/Layout or Port Existing theme over to WordPress and creating custom Layout (all I want is my banner to work
with the WP Garland Theme). Then maybe do some work with the layout at a later stage.
The most important and urgent thing are items 1 - 3 and getting my banner to work with the Garland Theme.
We can discuss Layout options and complete redesign changes, and UserPoints as a seperate project.
Hello Sir, I am a wordpress developer. I have been developing different wordpress plugins and customisations. I am well suited for this project. Please consider my bid. Thanks Deva.