We are seeking the assistance of an experienced server administrator to work with our site developer to provide oversight and possibly ongoing support for a WordPress (single site) Ecommerce site installation on Google Cloud App Engine.
The general functions of this projects will be to work with the site developer to:
• Determine most appropriate applications, architecture and configuration
• Oversee installation and setup
Some considerations for this project:
• App Engine Environment (PaaS)
• Apache vs. NGINX (we prefer NGINX)
• SSL Certificate installation
• Connect tools such as filezilla, and phpMyAdmin
• Varnish settings
• Backup cycles
• Email server settings
• One more instance for staging environment
Prior experience with Google App Engine Installation and Google Cloud Platform is requested.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $596 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have deployed Wordpress with Varnish as a cache and Nginix as the webserver on GAE. Here is a screencast of our GAE account [login to view URL] Let me know if I can help Thanks -- Jay