If you have GENUINE Crowdpurr interactive quizzes and polls experience, read on!
I need a total of maybe 4 or 5 interactive quizzes and polls for a training program.
The content is supplied and each task has no more than 10 questions or items.
Please quote a price for each quiz or poll. we start with milestone one "
You will create the quizzes or polls with full Crowdpurr interactivity and provide the link as a scan code generated by Crowdpurr, and also as a URL link.
If you believe that you have the Crowdpurr programming experience to complete this task then please apply.
We will set up each quiz as a milestone and I release each payment on delivery of a fully working poll or quiz.
Use your own account or set up a free one to complete the task. For the final delivery a Crowdpurr account will be set up for you and you will be given the password.
The first MILESTONE/task is called "THE CARE-AWARE QUIZ"
Here are 7 YES/No questions:
1. Most employees in our team have caregiving responsibilities
2. Our team members do not know the challenges of being employee caregivers
3. Employee-caregivers worry that admitting to caregiving responsibilities can affect their career and employment opportunities
4. All employees want more caregiving support – Not only employee-caregivers
5. Caregiving affects the turn over of younger employees & is not just about older employees
6. By providing employee-caregiver support, our organization attracts and retains talent
7. Employee-caregivers do not need special benefits to do their job
Here are the answers for QUESTION 1:
More than 50% of employees actively support aged family or friends
About 73% of employees report some form of caregiving responsibility
Employee Caregivers are getting deeper into the caregiving-associated crises, including exhaustion, health issues, psychological/emotional/stress, financial, relationship & job performance issues
Source: The Caring Company Survey, Joseph B. Fuller and Manjari Raman, Harvard Business School, 2019
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR SETUP OF THIS TASK IN CROWDPURR.