I have a 110 page review website, created with the program Site Build It (SBI) that I want converted to a WordPress site.
You will need to:
1. Use WooThemes "Artificer" free WP theme (in brown) [url removed, login to view] (without showing the shopping cart at this point, I'm not selling anything: affiliate site).
2. Transfer all of the content (images, text, affiliate links, embedded YouTube video, contact form, adsense code, newsletter signup, etc.) from the old site into the new Wordpress site with comments turned off. 2.5 *Exact layout of pages doesn't have to mimic current site as long as they're beautiful on most common browser sizes, retain all of my info & images and mimic each other reasonably well for consistency. Will need to create new "pro" and "con" badges/icons that blend with theme
3. Add a plugin for a WYSIWYG editor in WP along with an unpublished template page I can clone for layout to create future pages. Add a plugin for a broken link checker that emails me any broken links. Add a plugin to easily manage internal linking, and an SEO plugin. (These may already exist within WP templates, I don't know)
4. Create a left navigation that looks good and a box for "popular articles" that highlights informational articles
5. You will need to check my internal linking - all pages need to be properly linked: tier 3 links back to tier 2 which links back to homepage, etc.
6. Domain name needs to be transferred seamlessly
7. I would like to maintain my current rank in the search engines. I don't know how to do this and I would need you to advise me on how to transfer with no downtime
8. Familiarity with SBI is a plus. It's a private, internal business that teaches you how to create a website and they control all of the website features via a password protected internal website. I've read a lot about the complications of transferring sites, so I'd need you to convince me that you can do this seamlessly.
9. Set up social media buttons and a google site search that look fantastic with the theme and link to my facebook, google+ and newsletter/email accounts and a favicon that makes sense.
10. Set up a newsletter sign up box that connects to Mailpoet or another recommended mail management system
11. Create & replace logo with one inspired by the "daniella lombardo photography" logo shown here but in colors that blend with the template: [url removed, login to view]
12. My 100px x 100px images on the home page need backgrounds removed (simple image, not hard) and made to all have the same color background for all photos. Also resizing the template "image gallery" placeholders so all 17 images and more in the future can be uploaded at 100x100 or whatever size the current ones won't lose their quality.
Wonderful, thank you. This will be so helpful to me.