A cleanup project, fixing a badly made website.
ALL PAGES / GENEREL
- Switch School Menu Tab: No “X” to get back.
- Missing indication of where you are on the site
- Responsiveness is completely off. Elements are not arranging or scaling properly.
- Editing content is very difficult and even a simple correction can mess up everything.
- Plugins are “not active” or updated updated to latest version(suspecting cracked versions have been used)
- Way too many plugins have been used. Reduce number of plugins radically and keep only necessary ones.
- Wordpress is not updated to latest version
- Everything is depending on “visual compoaser” (which also seems to be a crack), if VC is disabled the site is then totally useless. Client don’t want to be dependant on VC.
- Loading speed
- Homepages: IPC & GL Assessment section, when editing/changing content eveything get’s messed up. Need to fix section and make it easily editable, responsive and looking good regardless of content changes
- Homepages: Banner/Hero picture not fitting correctly on kindergarten. Maybe change/set dimensions(?) and do a checkup on responsiveness.
- Homepages: Footer is too complicated to edit and the layout gets messed up when changing content. Client fixed the Campuses adress sections, but cannot add/change the links under Connect section. Footer needs to be easily editable and responsive.
- Content editing in general should be easy to manage on all the pages.
INDEX PAGE / LANDING PAGE
- When loading the site, some weird boxes briefly appears. Want the site to load like any other normal website and not displaying weird boxes or similar - not even for a second.
- Announcement bar is a total mess. When disabled some coding appears and the size increase - sometimes 3 lines of code, sometimes 1 line. Need it to work like any other normal announcement bar, also on backend.
- Footer requires hardcoding to edit/add content. When adding content the layout gets very messed up. Make it easy to add/change logos + content in the footer - and adding/editing content/logos will not mess up the site afterwards.
- Footer size needs to be adjusted according to the Cambridge Logo guides about size and distance to other elements. (Basically it needs to be taller and comply with Cambridge Logo Rules)
- Responsiveness is completely off, especially the three main CTA boxes. They change size independently, which means the alignment gets totally wrong with even the slightest scaling in screen size.
- Calendar: When opened in a window, the x button is weirdly placed and the expand button is in the natural “close” spot. Also seems to be opening in doubles (Have to close two pop overs everytime)
- Calendar: When on this page and using the Campus Selector (3 buttons in top) to navigate, the linking is completely wrong.
- Campuses have had 3 of everything (for ex. there is only on School History, not 3), most of it now gone, but editing content on backend is way too complicated still. The editing of content (that involves the Campus Selector - and in generel) needs an overhaul to be incredibly easy.
Book A Tour Page
- Selecting campus: The email linking is wrong (wrong campuses linked to wrong emails)
- Navigation not working properly: When on Book A Tour page and navigating to another page, using the top menu, it goes to a seemlngly random page instead and not the one you chose.
- The form does not collect the information filled in the form, which means it doesn’t work and Panyathip is not getting anything in the mails generated by the book a tour form. Need it to work properly.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1029 para esse trabalho
Hi Dear, As I can read your requirement , I am a Website developer and designer and I am confident enough to complete your task with quality on time . I hope that you are going to message me.