We are looking for a Lightspeed Onsite to Woocommerce integration that can do all of the following. It must be compatible with the Lightspeed Onsite version, not the retail version.
- Allow Woocommerce to import products and inventory from Lightspeed Onsite. (one-way sync)
* Fields: Family (brand), Size, UPC, Tax Status, Color, Price, Sale Price, Web Categories, Short Web Description, Long Web Description, Weight, Length, Width, Height, Images
* Lightspeed Product ID mapped to woo-commerce SKU
* Lightspeed custom fields in Lightspeed should also be synced eg. (Author, Illustrator, Binding, Age Range, Pages, Translator) to woo-commerce attributes
* Lightspeed product matrixes should be reflected in woo-commerce variations.
- Maintain inventory levels between Woocommerce and Lightspeed Onsite (Two Way Sync).
- Sync Lightspeed Customers to wordpress users (two-way sync)
* Including fields: Name, Company, Phone, email, website, Billing & Shipping address
* Customer information is infrequently updated, so the entire card may be replaced if it is easier to implement.
- Sync order information (two way sync)
* Payments made online should appear in lightspeed as deposits in the orders.
* Fields (Price, Sale Price, Product Id, Description, Customer, QTY, Tax, printed notes)
* Sync the shipping carrier and custom field of tracking number in lightspeed to “Shipment Tracking” woo commerce extension
- Sync order status from Lightspeed to woo-commerce (one way sync)
* We will use the extension “WooCommerce Order Status Manager” for better integration.
- Sync web categories from Lightspeed Onsite to Woocommerce (one way sync)
This project involves creating two apps.
* A Wordpress extension that will act as a connector.
* Lightspeed Onsite extension that will make Lightspeed Onsite integration possible. API details here: [login to view URL]