I've built a new website on a sub-domain on my hosting server with GoDaddy. My client has a domain with "[login to view URL]" and I want it to point to the website which I've built on my sub-dmain [login to view URL] <---Site I want the domain to point to).
I need the domain to point to this hosting, and show the site I've built, and NOT see the URL that the website is currently built on .
Domain I need to point to new website: [login to view URL]
New website built here: [login to view URL]
- I don't have access to the hosting account where the current LionstoneInn website is hosted, that's why Im hosting it on my server and need to use name servers to point it.
- I need to know from you if I need some type of special domain forwarding product to have the Domain show up in the URL bar and not the current domain the site is hosted on.
- I have other hosting accounts in my GoDaddy account (better ones), will transferring this site to that hosting account make this work better?
This project will require:
- You to successfully point [login to view URL] to the website shown on [login to view URL]
- This may require you to transfer the current website to another hosting account on the current GoDaddy Account via FTP (Maybe?, I don't know)
*All activity in the backend of the hosting account & domain account will be monitored, but please do not make any changes that are not required for this project. Passwords will also be changed upon project completion.
You will get:
Logins for the domain account
Login for the hosting account
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $26 para esse trabalho
Hello, I have a good experience of 4-5 years on Linux servers, Domain management and web hostings. I'm Redhat certified system administrator. I would like to work on your project. Thank you.