We're a wp development team looking for a long-term developer to join us.
We're mostly working on customizing themes, roughly 80% front end work and 10% general (settings, product creation, etc) and back end functionality work.
We guarantee long term employment & relatively easy and fun workload. Initial 2 weeks will be on hourly, then, if satisfied, moved to fixed weekly payments.
- at least 8/10 english language self-assesed skill (written)
- at least 8/10 UI/UX knowledge and experience (great sense of design & following latest design trends)
- at least 7/10 php self-assesed skill
- at least 8/10 Elementor self-assesed skill
- at least 9/10 CSS self-assesed skill
- at least 9/10 General Wordpress Systems Knowledge self-assessed skill
- MUST be available for long-term work, people changing their mind within the first 2 weeks will have the cost of finding their replacement deducted from their invoice.
- MUST be available in the US AFTERNOON shift exclusively.
-MUST WRITE YOUR CORRECT HOURLY RATE and be ready to start working now, immediately (we have some urgent work for the weekend, but usually weekends are off).
Please write "I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT" on top of your bid so that I know you've read this in DETAIL AND YOU HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED. Spammers are not welcome.
Thank you and looking forward to working with you!
27 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
"I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT " I have read through your job post and I'll like to express my interest in handling this project for you. I have the required skill set for this position and I am ready to start immediately.